Mar 1, 2011

Ouch..My Knee

I dont know for sure what is wrong. I think, overuse from too much swimming not enough rest. My friend Rachelle *Waves*, tells me I need to roll out my muscles and I probably do.

The weird thing about this whole thing is it feels like jacked up but no pain. Last night I did a 14 mile stationary bike ride 42 minutes.

Things felt a little weird at first but better as I got into it.

*Update*
Had my chiropractor look at it today 3/2/11. Twisted it a little and *click* I actually heard an audible click sound. Im not sure if its fixed yet Im going to rest it tonight and go easy tomorrow morning.

1 comment:

LittleRachet said...

*waves*

Tight muscles cause things to move out of place. I still say get a foam roller. Or a Grid from Trigger Point Therapy (buy it from All3Sports.com and use the code TEAMRACHET to save 15%).

http://www.all3sports.com/product_info.php?pName=trigger-point-technologies-the-grid