Mar 2, 2011

New bike

Im driving to Omaha tomorrow to pick up my new bike. Im very excited.

I'm not dumping a boatload of cash into this thing but I wanted to get something that would provide a decent frame with some upgrade-ability

I have been looking at Giant for a while and decided on the Trinity A2. I know the A2 has the lower end components. This is a bike I can "grow" into. The reviews Ive read on Slowtwitch and BT have suggested that this is a really decent bike. I stopped in at the Bike world Warehouse sale and found that the bike Im buying tomorrow was quite a steal compared to the "deals" to be had at Bike world.


Trinity A2 (2008) - Bikes | Giant Bicycles | United States

2 comments:

LittleRachet said...

you'll love the bike, but with gas prices right now, is it really gonna be that big of a savings?

MC said...

heh ya I figured it out besides I got the guy to come down a bit more so he didnt have to ship