Mar 22, 2011

Broken scales and Deadwood, SD

This post has nothing to do with Deadwood, South Dakota. I just thought it made for a catchy title oh and I kind of feel like a piece of deadwood without cardio.

So because my knee is on restricted duty I have decided to attack strength training in hopes to build some lean muscle mass in th next 3-5 weeks. I know its a short amount of time but every little bit helps plus I think my fitness level is at just the right point where my body will respond positively to weight lifting.

Sunday I started with a pretty intense circuit. I wanted to get all cylinders firing. I did Arms, Shoulders, Chest. With and extra attention on Arms with dumbbells. When I was done my forearms were bulging It was the coolest thing ever! My body felt great and seems to really eat up the training. Last night I did Back and Core. Today forearms and biceps are still sore.

Oh and My stupid scale decides to quit working just when need to monitor my weight the hardest. Fine I just wont weigh in for 3 weeks.

No comments: