Feb 18, 2011

The week in review

I feel great. This week has been awesome.

The introduction of swimming at a training level has been a boon to my metabolism. I have lost 3 lbs since Sunday. The best losses Ive had in a while! I know its because of the swimming. My muscles hurt all over. The kicking drills have really been putting it to me. My legs hurt in places Ive never had them hurt before. I know I'm burning fat and strangely I think the week before I was building muscle. I feel firmer just about everywhere.

This morning during my swim I could tell that my swimming has already improved. I'm faster and more fluid in just a weeks time. I didn't time myself but I can tell I'm getting to the end of the pool much quicker than before.

I lost 3 lbs this week so far. On top of that. The scale flickered back and forth between 199.8 and 200.0 ...It stopped on 200.0

Im almost under 200.

1 comment:

Patrece said...

You are Awesome!!!! :0)
<3