Feb 23, 2011

Major Milestone - Onederland

I have been avoiding posting this. On Feb 19th. I weighed in at 199.4 lbs. I was really excited but my day turned out not so good. Some people very close to me showed little to no excitement for such an incredible goal. In fact it kind of went over like your 27th birthday. To busy to celebrate really unimportant did anyone really know or care? I told lots of people. I facebooked it and texted it and posted it on MFP. Lots of responses from my online friends and my MFP community of friends.

My lovely wife was very supportive.

Additionally...I cant stop zigzagging back across the 200lb mark. It is so frustrating. I need to sit down and re-evaluate my diet. I still think Im not eating enough but Its so difficult to correct this issue. <-- That sounds dumb "I cant eat enough"

1 comment:

Amy Hamm said...

WOW!!! That's a huge accomplishment! Way to go - be proud of yourself and those close to you that share it with you... Those that don't show excitement obviously have never worked hard for something like this... So slow down - breathe - think about what you have done and where you have been - and what you have learned about yourself. It is an AMAZING ACCOMPLISHMENT!