Apr 11, 2011

See Dick. See Dick Run?

Thats right, I ran yesterday!

first run in about a month. Oh my it felt so good. Very short but so good. My knee felt really good during the run and after. 3-4 hours after running I had some very minor discomfort in my knee. I took some Vitamin I before bed and I have no pain or discomfort this monring! :)

I only ran 1.5 miles @10min/mile. But I wanted to take it easy and not go to hard. Im going to keep My weight training as my primary goals right now and wait 3-4 days before I run again.

I have to say...I had been missing running. But I didnt realize how much until I was done. The feeling of it is so awesome. That little run was like an appetizer I wanted so bad to run today!!!

There is this feeling of exhilaration. An oneness with yourself. A freedom of being able to run. I never thought a year an a half ago that I would love running like I do now. I never thought I would miss the feeling of my lungs filling with oxygen and my quads burning. (Hey, :( a month is a long time they did hurt a little)

I know i would have never thought I would crave this like I am. It has become something I cant live without. I need to run!

No comments: