Apr 15, 2011

Negative talk reinforces negative feelings

6 Unhealthy things you should stop saying now

Someone had reposted this on MFP earlier today and I quickly glanced through it and can confirm many of these things really do bring you down. This article is written towards women...Im not sure why because guys do this too. Ive said lots of these things and still struggle with a few of them.

I frequently have a problem with #4 and really need to try and stop doing that. I'm sorry self implies so many negative things to others and your own self image.

Here are few others that I have noticed in my own daily interactions.

"I'm bored" I hear this a lot from kids and young adults. Really are you really bored? This says I'm a follower and I'm boring. Do you want others to think your boring...Well you are boring if you say this. Get up and do something. Ughhh I hate this when I hear it.


"Im so tired" This is very negative if your really tired go take a nap...Or adjust your schedule to eliminate the lack of sleep. I know sometimes we cant help but miss some sleep do to a deadline or an intense training schedule but remember this. Do you want to be around someone who is always tired? I dont. I'm more awake and alive then I have ever been I dont want someone else bringing me down.


Dont let your own negative talk bring you or others down

Go Be Fit!

No comments: