May 1, 2007

Moles Mutatus?

What is Moles Mutatus? Well its Latin. Moles - meaning massive or huge and Mutatus - meaning to change.

Now Why did I pick that?

Well lately I have felt like my life was just not turning out the way I wanted it to and I felt like there was nothing I could do to stop that which was already in motion.

"Lately" sounds like this was all a recent revelation. That's not so true. Its been probably about a year. Around November 2006 I became highly motivated to change how I was living my life. I realized after much thought that I had no clue how to change anything or even what I wanted to change. I decide to get real simple and start evaluating myself.

I came to a sad realization that I was a Fat Slob. Being an overweight and out of shape smoker didn't make me a very good husband or father. Because I was overweight and out of shape I was unable to do anything remotely resembling physical activity. I was to tired to do anything most days and being outside wasn't a very good either because most things outside required physical exertion. I was starting to see this behavior rub off on my family and I knew I was to blame.

I had grown into a lazy fat blob and I had sucked my family into the same lifestyle.

Some massive changes were going to have to be implemented to fix what I had ruined

No comments: