May 31, 2011

Life gets busy but always makes time for PT.

I know I owe a race report from the Summer Daze Tri team I participated in and I promise I will get to it this week. I have just had a huge amount of work to take care of and life has just been throwing more at me then Im normally accustomed to handling.

This morning I had my first Physical therapy session to rehabilitate my knee. It just is not getting better with 100% rest for 7 weeks. There has to be something else wrong. So we will see how this goes. hopefully I can make quick progress and get through this. I hope that I can recover and get back on track soon I feel my running suffering each day that passes. I think Im going to pick swimming back up and really focus hard on it in the mean time. Upper body strength training, swimming, and cycling...plus my physical therapy exercises.

No comments: