Nov 11, 2010

Im feeling better!

I apologize for not updating this. I have been slammed with workouts. This whole week Ive been pulling double duty. That's right folks 5 AM swim or bike and than Bike or run in the PM on MWF. On T/Th I have Bootcamp which has been kicking my hiney.

I'm not sure if its the extra workouts or not but I'm making great progress on weight. Yesterday I was down to 215.6. I am up a little today but I think much of that is due to too much sodium before bed.

I have backed off C25k speed training as it and the Bootcamps were giving me a severe case of shin splints like I have not experienced in several months.

I am really getting worked up about a Bike. I believe I have convinced myself that buying one now before spring sales would be stupid and a waste of money. I really do like the looks of Giant Trinity series as well as some Quintana Roo bikes. I still want to give Mojo Cycle a chance and try out a Diamond Back podium but I think Im going to throw money away if I buy a new bike. I desperately need to get into a LBS and get measured and properly sized.

I have a couple of rough patches coming up and I need to stay focused as the holiday season approaches. I have 2 business trips coming up. Both will entail overnight stays and much eating out with no real ability to control food options. Additionally working out during these trips is extremely difficult if not impossible. Im going to have to make up the Bootcamp classes I'm going to miss too. I need a plan to keep me on track....

Any suggestions hit me up!

No comments: