May 8, 2013

Hey, Remember me?

No?  I didn't think so.  Gosh I've been gone a while.  No excuses I just got lazy.  Sometimes you lose the drive the motivation and the will to dedicate every available moment to fitness/health/blogs.

Well I put on some weight after the Marathon.  I know I'm not going to do race reports for all the little races I've not reported on but I will go back and use the notes I made to give a rough overview of my first Marathon.  It was an incredible experience.  I'm glad I did it and I might do it again...Ok Ill do it again.


So what you can expect in the upcoming posts. ( Not necessarily in this order.)
-2012 IMT Marathon Race Report
-Review of iPhone Running apps
-My current training and feedback/Update on my weight gains/losses
-My upcoming Race plans (Half IM, HyVee Triathlon, ?)

I miss my blog and apologize for going Dark.  This really started out as a way for me to journal my own thoughts and if someone happened to read it...then, Awesome!

If you are reading Im Glad!

No comments: